Hair SOS Recipe
by Blake Richard:
PRODUCT PACKING LIST WITH DIRECTIONS
IT'S A 10® MIRACLE LEAVE-IN PRODUCT
AMAZING product! Spray this into towel dried hair after you get out of the shower. You can use it daily!
Use this brush to easily get out the tangle in wet hair! Just a reminder: When hair is wet it can stretch up to 50%. This is when it is its weakest and can easily snap with too much tension. This brush will not only be a time-saver but a hair-savior!
ORIBE FOUNDATION MIST
This product will be both beneficial for setting your style prior to hot tool, and protecting it from heat damage! I recommend spraying this in your hair when it is wet, before blow-drying, so it can get inside the hair shaft for a stronger foundation. Also, you want to use this while curling your hair:
- Take a section down
- Give a few sprays (careful not to make the hair too wet)
- Then from there, subsection and curl
- Repeat with each large section
R+CO VICIOUS HAIRSPRAY
Spray to set curls after completing each section.
MOROCCAN OIL® TREATMENT
Wet or Dry hair... doesn't matter! Use this when you want to give your hair shine and softness.
This would be good to use for making it easier to break up your curls once you've finished setting them. IMPORTANT: Use very little when doing so as you don't want to ruin the holding power of the curls you've just worked so hard on.
- Add a tiny drop to your hand
- Spread oil in your hands by rubbing hands vigorously together as if you are washing your hands
- Using your fingers as a comb, finger through your hard-set curls starting from the ends of your hair and working your way up
- Option to give one more veil of hairspray afterwards
HAIR MASQUE PACKETS
Just a few different Hair Masks for nights of Pampering! I recommend these over a glass of wine in the hotel room. :)
ORIBE CÔTE D'AZUR
I thought this would just be fun for you to have! It's basically perfume for the hair!
Give these a try, and watch the damage you've caused to your hair over the past few years just fade away.
(I also take hair vitamins as pair of my morning regimen. You can read about it here.)